Updated: Mar 9
Salvaged from the Belcher Sugar Refinery, located on the St. Louis riverfront, dating from 1881. The refinery building retained its name long after its parent company became the St. Louis Sugar Refining Company. The building burned and was demolished in the summer of 2001.
Quantity of 60 left.
Sizes: 22" x 22" x 9.2'
24" x 24" x 12'
Various sizes based on which floor they held up.